Recent Before & After Photos

Can't Handle Blood? Hire Us to Clean it Up!

Some people can’t handle blood, but that affects our trained professionals. Our team recently went in and cleaned up blood for a client. As you can see, t... READ MORE

Industrial Building Needs Water Extraction and Cleaning

This industrial building experienced a water main break under the concrete floor. Water and mud leached up through the concrete affecting the entire building w... READ MORE

Content Cleaning Services

These salt and pepper shakers were in a house fire. They were covered with soot. We were able to clean these shakers in our ultrasonic tank allowing them to be ... READ MORE

Removing Water from Carpet Flooring

When water damage affects your home or business we have the equipment to help properly, efficiently, and effectively remove water from your structural materials... READ MORE

Commercial Floor Cleaning Success

When your commercial floors are not looking their best you can depend on SERVPRO of Des Moines SW and East own cleaning products to get the job done. We use the... READ MORE

Here to Help Clean Rust Stains From Flooring

When water damage occurs and there is metal furniture directly on the flooring occasionally you are left with rust stains on the flooring material. This can be... READ MORE

Document Drying Services

Choosing SERVPRO of Des Moines SW and East is the right choice when you have contents affected by water, fire, or mold damage. We are able to help facilitate t... READ MORE

Storm Cleanup

When a storm affects your business or home it can set your life into its own storm of events but SERVPRO of Des Moines SW is here to help. You can depend on SE... READ MORE

Soot Removal After A Fire

These before and after photos show test cleaning a wall after a fire has spread soot through a home. The soot has spread through the duct work and affected this... READ MORE

Fire Damage Clean Up in Apartment Complex In Des Moines

This before and after picture shows a bathtub that was affected by soot damage during a fire that occurred in an apartment. Our trained staff cleaned the batht... READ MORE