Commercial Photo Gallery

Truck and Desiccant sitting on outside of building with hose running to second floor of building

Desiccant Drying After Commercial Water Damage

This commercial assisted living facility had a water damage on the third floor of the building after the sprinkler system malfunctioned and soaked three floors on one side of the building with water.  We utilized a desiccant, air movers and dehumidifiers to dry the structure after extracting the standing water.  Our Desiccant is made for commercial drying or areas where there is a lot of square footage that has been damaged.

Starting to Set Up Equipment

This Commercial Auto Business in Independence was effected by a fire from an electrical strike.  We were called in to start the clean up process right away.  We arrived on scene and started to set equipment.  This business is heavily effected by water, soot, and smoke odor. It will take many different pieces of equipment. We are set up for this type of loss and were on scene setting equipment with in just a few hours of being released to go on scene.  We are here to make it "Like it never even happened." and get your business up and back to business quickly.

Cleaning A Church

We cleaned this church after a window broke and the storm blew shards of glass around the room as well as dirt and dust debris.  The building was damaged from a tornado. We were honored to go through the building and make sure that the building was ready for parishioners for Sunday Mass a few days later.  We are happy to make it "Like it never even happened."

Smoke and Soot Damage to Duct System

This picture shows the damage and the way soot travels through the duct system of a building.  The fire originated in a commercial kitchen but since the heating system was running the smoke and soot traveled through the duct system to other areas of the building.  When cleaning from a fire we clean the duct system right away, do the general cleaning, sealing, and demo if needed and then do a final duct cleaning when the project is completed.

Rags Caused Fire

Rags in a mop bucket at a commercial college kitchen spontaneously combusted and caused a fire.  It was put out very quickly but the soot damage is visible. Everything in the kitchen had to be cleaned, sealed where needed, and duct work cleaned.  Cleaning Rags need to be stored in the proper container to prevent this from occurring.

Board Up after a Commercial Fire

This apartment building was affected by a fire on the 2nd floor.  We were called in to board up the structure and keep the source area secure and maintain integrity of the building and protect evidence for the fire department.  We will board up any structure residential or commercial.